I'd say we've got those same kinds of "first world problems" in youth ministry--issues that we think are really significant, but in light of eternity, the Gospel, and the difficulties Christians face around the world, aren't really that important. Below are ten I can think of off the top of my head. Add your own in the comments!
First-World Youth Ministry Problems
1) Your church-issued computer is an inexpensive PC rather than a MacBook Pro.
2) The retreat center your church does youth retreats at has shower houses that require you to have to walk outside in order to get to.
3) The video you wanted to show is in the wrong format...again.
4) Your office is in the basement, at least 100 feet from the closest office printer.
5) Parents were 30 minutes late to pick up their teenagers after an event.
6) There aren't any youth ministry conferences within reasonable driving distance from where you live.
7) You don't have a youth ministry bus.
8) You never win any of the giveaways on youth ministry blogs.
9) The power outlet in the church van doesn't work, so you can't use your iPod on your way to summer camp.
10) You can never get the thermostat in the youth room to work right.